quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2011

How I wish things were different!
How I wish that your heart has a little place for me!
How I wanted to be the woman that made your eyes shine my face ...
Do your lips a faint smile gently open ...
Seeing me to sneak for you!
How I wanted to be the woman at the touch ...
Thrill your skin .... sighs takes your chest ... laughter of your joy!
How I wanted to be one that would listen to fall asleep ...
"I love you .... love of my life"!
How I wanted to be one that would agree with your kisses ...
Whispering in my ear ... "has now ... ... I want you, my love ...."
How I wish ......
Be the one that sighted. ... Perceived ...
Snatch your soul, dreamed dreams more!
How I wish. ... Be your reality ...
The queen of your thoughts ... the lady of your love ....
How I wanted to hear from your mouth ...
"I thought ..... You .... My Love Come Stay With Me ... Forever!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário