quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2011

Try to forget ...
Try a thousand times and even more ...
Can not, I know.
For I know that I left marks on your heart

You can even pretend that you forgot
But know that only want to deceive me ...
My love you touched bottom.

He touched your soul and you felt!
The hours pass, the day also
But my love is within you.
Do not forget our private hours ..

Your body will feel the lack of my caresses,
The warmth of your lips kissing mine,
Your hands will want to straighten my hair
and I will not be here ...

Then you will feel the nostalgia ...
Only then will I know if you have the courage
to say that you do not live without me
ever you have forgotten me ...

Only then will I know that you love me.
I will be in the same place as before,
Hoping that one day
Then come back to me.

I will always want your good ...
will never forget you ...
Always love you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário