sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011

If Loving ....
If love is to want to .... well to a person ... I LOVE YOU
If you love .... is to have affection for someone ... I LOVE YOU
If love is .... miss someone ... I LOVE YOU
If love is cry .... and cry for you ... ... I LOVE YOU
If love is .... having to be subject to be treated with coldness ... I LOVE YOU
If you love .... is to be present even if feeling away ... I LOVE YOU
If love is to wake up early .... ... run to the computer to see the person ...
connected ... or go to the mailbox to see if you have any e-mail
addressed to me from you ... I LOVE YOU
If love is to submit .... ... ... the indifference of someone else ... I LOVE YOU
If love is .... have to keep quiet ... even though I feel like typing ... love you
If love is .... being a friend ... I LOVE YOU
If love is everything .... remember you ... I LOVE YOU
If love is to wish you ... .... I LOVE YOU
If love is .... being with someone else and think of you ... I LOVE YOU
If love is .... can not tell everyone you love ... I LOVE YOU
If love is .... want to see you happy ... I LOVE YOU

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário