quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2011

When I close my eyes to sleep,
It is as if he'd just ask you to dream.
If the answer walls,
If the songs had wills of their own,
My pleasure would be made​​.
The more I think being close to the sun,
But I find myself near the moon.
The sun's rays touch me,
And make me think of ways to get to him.
I make plans surprising
I make maps for my heart do not miss the direction.
When I think I'm on the right track
I have to start all over again.
My words no longer seem to have more sense.
When I try to express the unconditional love I'm feeling.
As the stars that no longer exist, even more shine.
As the poems in which the author has died,
But it still touches the hearts of those who read them.
For more complete it is a promise,
Neither one is stronger than the promise of one day to find you.
My Love ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário